1. No competition over food.
2. No one bothering and asking WH questions onset and after the movie.
3. No pressure for small talks.
4. I can sit anywhere I like, any way I want.
5. I can come and go any time without leaving anyone.
6. I can sleep during the movie without ignoring anyone.
7. No pressure of finding adjacent seats especially for blockbuster movies.
8. No wasted time spent waiting for each other before going to the cinema.
9. For impulse watching, no fighting over what movie to watch.
10. I can ogle at someone – the actor on-screen or the guy nearby – without someone telling me off.